The first time I learned about Siam Botanicals was at a monthly, local organic market where I purchased my first product, a facial moisturizer. I loved the product so much that I went out of my way to seek out their actual shop the next time. I found it, and have been hooked on their 100% natural and organic products ever since.
All the skin care and hair care products from Siam Botanicals are guaranteed to be cruelty-free, natural/organic, affordable, and in sustainable recyclable packaging. In other words, a product that is difficult to find in Thailand. Siam Botanicals are made in Thailand using natural ingredients sourced mainly from India, Africa, and South East Asia. And for those of you who believe that oil is just counterproductive to oily skin…think again! This company provides products for all skin types, and yes, certain oils are not only very beneficial, but healing for oily skin. For example, the Apricot Face Cleanser (540 Thb) is ideal for balancing oily skin. And one of my night-time favorites, although I have a tendency to dry skin, is the Rudis Oleum Repair Formula Face Serum (720 Thb), with Tamanu, Moringa, and Argan oils. And for combination skin types, why not try the Salt Scrub Soap in Clove or Lemongrass (120 Thb – 210 Thb) or the Siam Roots Body Lotion with Lemongrass and Ginger (450 Thb – 900 Thb), ideal for oil skin as well. Sensitive skin types will benefit from the Cleansing Skin Conditioner with Tea Tree and Neroli (410 Thb). For you men, the magazine GQ recently featured Siam Botanicals and their excellent products for men: Pre-Shave Face Wash (550 Thb); Lemongrass and Tea Tree Shave Oil (590 Thb); After-Shave Toner (590 Thb) and After-Shave Balm (490 Thb).
A great additional feature about oils is that a little goes a long way. You only need a few drops and that means that a small bottle can last almost a month. And the small bottles are ideal for your gym bag, and weekend or even longer vacations. They take up virtually no space! In fact, I keep their Pure Organic Bulgarian Rosewater (280 Thb – 590 Thb) in my purse to freshen up and keep moisturized during the hot summer heat!
So, if you are looking for really green, clean, and affordable skin and hair care products, Siam Botanicals are a great option.
- Siam Botanicals Flagship Store, OP Garden, Charoen Krung Road, No 6 OP Garden Mall, Soi Chaloenkrung 36, Chaloenkrung Road, Bangrug, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 (0) 21266617
- Siam Botanicals, Sukhumvit Road, 666 Sukhumvit Road, next to Prom Phong Skytrain station (Exit 4, underneath the stairs)
Tel: +66 (0) 2 2614412-3
- Pier 42 Boutique Resort & Spa, 42 Chalong Pier, Chalon Phuket
Tel: +66 (0)76 384477
- Iyar Spa, Ground Floor, No 5 Prince’s Terrace, Mid Levels, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2530 1666/2111
- Scent Witch Wellness, 10 Sinaran Drive,#02-24/25, Singapore, 307506
Tel: +65 (0) 96167845
- Anyroom, Shop 3/24 Highett Street, Mansfield, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 434880607
- United Kingdom (only an online store at present) http://www.siambotanicals.co.uk
UK representative: email@example.com
Tel: +44 7941 090639